[Samba] samba-tool dbcheck on 4.7.5, after bug 13228

Jonathan Hunter jmhunter1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 10:20:38 UTC 2018

Hi,

Have changed the subject line to make my question clearer :)

What is the expected behaviour of 'samba-tool dbcheck --fix'? Should
running this command two times still produce the same output?

I think I was bitten by bug 13228, but am not sure if I'm running the right
command to resolve.

Cheers

Jonathan