[Samba] Replication fails after DC re-joined to domain

Roy Eastwood spindles7 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 22:23:19 UTC 2018

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for that.   However, the subsequent problem remains - ie replication failure.   May be related, I also cannot connect to the server using the Windows DNS Manager - Access denied.      Running samba_dnsupdate fails with TSIG error with server: tsig verify failure.

I have tried demoting, removing samba, re-installing samba and re-joining the domain a second time, but the problems remain.

Any suggestions how to proceed?

Thanks,

Roy