[Samba] after a couple of year of success is not possible to add workstations to domain

massimo Donato donato at adcom.it
Wed Feb 7 16:57:57 UTC 2018

Hi to all,

*//*

Il 07/02/2018 14:45, Massimo Donato - Adcom.it via samba ha scritto:
> *//*
> Hi Denis,
>
> Il 06/02/2018 20:05, Denis Cardon via samba ha scritto:
>> Hi Massimo,

>>> thank you Rowland for your answer.,
>>> i understend what you mean regarding DC, there was just two dc.
>>> the faulty DC is no more in our datacenter(disk dead)
>>> so i have one DC that is corrupted, i have a backup, but only after
>>> corruption.
>>> dbcheck is good, even with ncs option, 0 errors
>>> any other advice to check ?
>>
>> which server is/was the RID FSMO role owner?
>>
>> Denis
> I think the one still lives, was the forst one i configured.
>
> i tryed something just not to bother all the list, may this help ?
>
> [root at zeus log]# samba-tool dbcheck --fix
> WARNING: The "profile acls" option is deprecated
> Checking 309 objects
> Checked 309 objects (0 errors)
> [root at zeus log]# samba-tool dbcheck --cross-nc --fix
> WARNING: The "profile acls" option is deprecated
> Checking 3578 objects
> Checked 3578 objects (0 errors)
> [root at zeus log]# samba-tool drs showrepl
> WARNING: The "profile acls" option is deprecated
> Default-First-Site-Name\ZEUS
> DSA Options: 0x00000001
> DSA object GUID: e0a28581-6f38-4a9e-b593-43b65cafb872
> DSA invocationId: adb5b609-20d2-4b4c-a8da-1bdb74dc444e
>
> ==== INBOUND NEIGHBORS ====
>
> ==== OUTBOUND NEIGHBORS ====
>
> ==== KCC CONNECTION OBJECTS ====
also tryed this and no errors:
any idea on how to remove the dead server from dns entries ?

[root at zeus /]# host -t SRV _kerberos._udp.somdomain.com.
_kerberos._udp.somdomain.com has SRV record 0 100 88 zeus.somdomain.com.
_kerberos._udp.somdomain.com has SRV record 0 100 88 backupdc.somdomain.com.
[root at zeus /]# host -t SRV _ldap._tcp.somdomain.com
_ldap._tcp.somdomain.com has SRV record 0 100 389 zeus.somdomain.com.
_ldap._tcp.somdomain.com has SRV record 0 100 389 backupdc.somdomain.com.

---
http://www.avg.com