[Samba] After upgrade to 4.9.4, internal DNS no longer working

Viktor Trojanovic viktor at troja.ch
Sun Dec 23 10:18:23 UTC 2018

Yes, I tried running dbcheck (see first email), it showed 0 errors from the
start, I never had to fix anything. All checks on the flat files work fine,
SMB basic access works fine too, but as soon as I introduce authentication
or ldap or DNS, it fails.

ch/com, just a typo. No firewall set up on this server so that's not it
either.

Is there anything else we could try? Or do you think this warrants raising
a bug with the package maintainer at Arch?