[Samba] Samba-created files with POSIX ACLs gaining execute bit

christian russell christian.baltini at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 08:02:10 UTC 2018

Hi Louis,

Those were the docs I initially followed.  I don’t see any mention in them as to why one would expect unusual (in Unix terms) execute permission values.

If anybody could point me towards documentation of the expected permission behavior (esp. with POSIX ACLs) of modern Samba I would greatly appreciate it.

Christian