[Samba] Problem rpc server is unavailable

Epsilon Minus theepsilonminus at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 23:17:40 UTC 2018

Dear,

I do not think the problem comes around, but I made the modifications
you suggest, but the problem persists.
Maybe I am misunderstanding the point that you raise.

root at samba01:~# cat /etc/samba/smb.conf
[global]
security = ADS
workgroup = DOMAINNAME
realm = FULL_DOMAINNAME

log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
log level = 1

idmap config * : backend = tdb
idmap config * : range = 3000-7999
    idmap config DOMAIN :backend = ad
        idmap config DOMAIN :range = 10000-999999
username map = /etc/samba/user.map

vfs objects = acl_xattr
map acl inherit = yes
store dos attributes = yes