[Samba] AD Domain member - getent passwd truncated to only 18 users

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Dec 13 13:47:31 UTC 2018

Where the range is coming from is not important. ( for me then )

But it does overlap you system id range.
Debian/ubuntu 0-999 system user id's by default

You need to change your id's because these may not overlap.
Check the current id's and if still possible lower the ids in the file : /etc/adduser.conf
If you dont want to change the samba id's.

Greetz,

Louis