[Samba] acl_xattr and root permissions

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Dec 7 08:28:43 UTC 2018

Hai,

Tip, think in groups not users when you setup/manage you servers, it will help.

Now,
root = Administrator
user != Administrator

but when you add a user as member of domain admins... because root = "Domain Admins"

Read :

Dont forget also the "Creator owner" and "Creator Group" settings.
1777, creator owner
2777, creator group
3777, both..

Change the 777's to what you need.