[Samba] Cannot scan to network share from Canon

Matthew Broadhead matthew.broadhead at nbmlaw.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 11:52:24 UTC 2018

without comments

[global]
     workgroup = NBMDARTFORD
     server string = Samba Server Version %v
     netbios name = SCARECROW
     log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
     max log size = 50

     security = user
     passdb backend = tdbsam

     map to guest = Bad User
     guest account = nobody

     domain master = yes
     domain logons = yes
     logon path = \\%L\Profiles\%U
     logon drive = H:
     logon home = \\%L\%U

     add user script = /usr/sbin/useradd "%u" -n -g users
     add group script = /usr/sbin/groupadd "%g"
     add machine script = /usr/sbin/useradd -n -c "Workstation (%u)" -M
-d /nohome -s /bin/false "%u"
     delete user script = /usr/sbin/userdel "%u"
     delete user from group script = /usr/sbin/userdel "%u" "%g"
     delete group script = /usr/sbin/groupdel "%g"

admin users = richard.broadhead

     wins support = yes
     load printers = yes
     cups options = raw