[Samba] Samba4 Kerberos Authentication Error

Marco Shmerykowsky PE marco at sce-engineers.com
Wed Dec 5 22:36:43 UTC 2018

>> That sucks.  I'm assuming Centos has the same problems?
>
> No, Centos has an even bigger problem. As you are probably aware,
> Centos is rebuilt from RHEL, Red-Hat has announced that there will
> never be a Samba AD DC on RHEL, this means there will never be a Samba
> AD DC on Centos, well not using OS packages anyway.

The Centos servers are intended to be member servers in an
active directory and not domain controllers.  Would they still
place nice with everyone else?

I'm basically trying to set up one Linux appliance to handle
overall authentication and let two other machines simply
serve files.

---
https://www.avg.com