[Samba] Best Books for Samba4 & Active Directory Deployment?

Marco Shmerykowsky PE marco at sce-engineers.com
Wed Dec 5 04:15:47 UTC 2018

Is there a recommendation for good books covering
the setup/deployment of Samba 4 using an Active
Directory structure?  Something on the order of
"The Official Samba-3 HOWTO and Reference Guide"?

I've setup a Samba4 server and I've gotten a Win10
machine to join the domain, but i can't seem to
move past that to get a user to login or to
create a share.

Sort of blindly stumbling thru looking for online
guides, but not finding anything comprehensive
other than "Active Directory" book from O'Reilley.

Thanks.