[Samba] WinbinD no longer available in Samba 4.7.6

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Tue Dec 4 09:56:33 UTC 2018

On Tue, 04 Dec 2018 16:44:55 +0700
Konstantin Boyandin via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> Rowland Penny via samba писал 2018-12-04 16:28:
> > On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 09:59:14 +0100
> > "L.P.H. van Belle via samba" <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Hai,

It should run, try replacing the server services line with this:

server services = -dns

It does exactly the same thing as your existing line, it turns off the
internal DNS server, but if there is anything wrong with your line it
will remove those errors without changing anything else.

I take it you are only starting the 'samba' binary and are not also
trying to start any other Samba binary.

Rowland