[Samba] Cannot log into Samba4 AD/DC with ssh as domain user

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 01:38:58 UTC 2018

On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 4:17 PM Rowland Penny via samba
<samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 01 Dec 2018 15:23:36 -0500
> Mark Foley <mfoley at ohprs.org> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 12:09:18 Rowland Penny wrote:

Stop here. If you have root privileges, add a *local* account on the
relevant system, and log in using the Kerberos credentials. If those
don't work, you have other issues.

Also, just because a host is an AD server does not mean that it is
configured to allow AD based logins. What is the OS of the AD server
you are trying to log into?