[Samba] before I go to 4.8.5 DC

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Fri Aug 31 19:23:14 UTC 2018

> Stefan, it is just telling you that 'ldb_wrap' is opening 'secrets.ldb'
> without problems. If you have 'log level' set to anything other than 0,
> then comment it out and they may go away, otherwise you will have to
> put up with the messages, they are harmless.

ah, I see, great to know :-)

for sure I have log level > 0 (I think 1 at that site) to get a minimum
of logging. Or is it an old school assumption that "0" means "no logs" ?
No issue, I can look it up in the docs if I really need to ...

I plan to wait for Louis moving the deb-pkgs for 4.8.5 into the "stable
repos" and then upgrade the 2 DCs first, then the file server. If that
works out well, next site, same procedure.

greets, Stefan