[Samba] Is there a good web interface now to manage Samba?

Denis Morejon denis.morejon at etecsa.cu
Wed Aug 29 14:26:07 UTC 2018

Yes, there is a lot of web utilities to manage the ldap structure, but
I don't know if there is a web solution to manage the AD as a whole, or
maybe a collection of tools to do it separately.

Y could try to do it by log in to the samba server and using the cli
(samba-tool, etc.) by I suspect that it would be a headache !!!