[Samba] Louis' Debian install notes

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Aug 23 06:31:41 UTC 2018

Hai Bob,

Thanks, yeah the family is getting better, 2 funerals in 1 month is hard.
But we get through that, its in the end, this happens to everybody...

I think you did mean https://github.com/thctlo/samba4
Most can be found there.

The howto's are based on debian stretch samba 4.5, these work fine also for 4.7 and 4.8.
But you need to update the smb.conf a bit for that.

Greetz,

Louis