[Samba] Louis' Debian install notes

Robert Wooden bob at donelsontrophy.com
Tue Aug 21 15:33:38 UTC 2018

Louis,

Glad to see you back.

I asked this question about the time you left for family matter (hope
family is fine, now.)

Perhaps you could locate this dependency list that was in one of your
install instruction text file, previously posted on one of your file sites?
(If my memory serves me, it was a text file instruction for install of
Samba 4.7 or 4.6, maybe?)