[Samba] Where is the wallpaper?

Leslie León leslie.leon at azumathb.azcuba.cu
Wed Aug 15 19:06:29 UTC 2018

At work I have an ADDC in Samba4.8.2, and I have set an institutional
wallpaper. So far so good... I don´t know why, in about 15-20 days,
after that, the wallpaper gone missing and the wallpaper go black... I
have checked all the logs in samba but nothing showed up so far related
to this issue. I clear all the logs, restart the server, and the issue
continues, checked all system logs  and again black wallpaper... I
forgot about it, and 3 or 4 days after that, the wallpaper is back
again. Pretty odd to me...

Anyone who can point me in the right direction to fix this behaviour?
Thanks in advance.

Regards to all!

* Téc. Leslie León Sinclair
* Administrador de Redes - AzumatHB
* Another happy Slackware & Debian GNU/Linux user
* Blog: https://admlinux.cubava.cu
* Proud GNU/Linux User #445535
* ☎ +53-5-838-7462
* ☎ +49-170-7683042