[Samba] error netbios aliases

richard russell russellrichard160 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 06:38:23 UTC 2018

hello

My windows client is a an ldap server member with an example.com domain.

When we try to connect to the samba server, shared folders are visible
correctly, but it's not possible to connect users.

my smb.conf

[global]
workgroup = WORKGROUP
netbios name = hpds
security = user
map  to guest  = Bad  User
dns proxy  = no
server string = %h server
log level = 0
max log size = 10000
load printers = no
passdb backend  = tdbsam
encrypt passwords = true
create mask = 0777
directory mask = 0777
wide links = no
unix extensions = yes
guest account = nobody
local master = yes
time server = no
wins support = yes
ntlm auth = no
domain logons = no
netbios aliases = mynet13, Net23
include = /etc/samba/smb.conf.myNAS
bind interfaces only = yes
include = /etc/samba/smb.conf.user1

other clients that are not domain members can not connect to the
server after this error. However, Before connecting this client,  all
communication was done correctly.

After the netbios aliases removal the configuration file for the
connection was established correctly.

Please explain why this error occurred and how can I fix this error
without removing this option.