[Samba] Group Policy Permissions

Michal Sládek michal at sladkovi.eu
Tue Aug 14 18:15:04 UTC 2018

Thank you for your suggestion, I read the whole discussion.

My situation is little bit different - my machine policy works, but it
stops working once I remove Apply permission from Authenticated Users and
replace it with Read and Apply permission for Domain Computers.

Group Policy Results in RSAT shows Reason Denied: Access Denied (Security
Filtering) for affected computer.

The same result I get with command gpresult /Z /SCOPE COMPUTER:

    The following GPOs were not applied because they were filtered out
        Import CA Certificates
            Filtering:  Denied (Security)

I don't understand why Domain Computers group is not enough...

Michal