[Samba] LDAP SSL

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 16:00:19 UTC 2018

I have a doubt about the ssl certificates and I believe that doing here
already solves some doubt that somebody has it.

Can I use self-signed certificates, for example, certificates that I
obtained with GlobalSign, or do I need to be locally generated
non-validated certificates?

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 9:07 AM Rowland Penny via samba <
samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 12:01:37 +0000
> Praveen Ghimire <PGhimire at sundata.com.au> wrote:
>
> > Hi Rowland,
> >

> > The test environment is totally isolated and we testing with images
> > of the client machines.
> >
> > We're just trying to iron out any issues post the PDC role move. We
> > have a small list we are going through.  The SSL bit is one of them.
>
> Then you do not have a problem, stop using ssl on the test PDC and
> in smb.conf. Once this is done, try to classicupgrade.
>
> Rowland
>

> --

Elias Pereira