[Samba] LDAP SSL

Praveen Ghimire PGhimire at sundata.com.au
Fri Aug 10 12:01:37 UTC 2018

Hi Rowland,

The test environment is totally isolated and we testing with images of the client machines.

We're just trying to iron out any issues post the PDC role move. We have a small list we are going through.  The SSL bit is one of them.

Once the new environment is stable,  we'll be migratingto AD.

Regards,

Praveen Ghimire