[Samba] samba 4.7.7 shares on FreeBSD 11.1-p11 started to ignore ACL

Oleg Cherkasov o1e9.cherkasov at yandex.com
Thu Aug 9 09:53:53 UTC 2018

On 08. aug. 2018 22:30, Dante Colo wrote:

> If you add to vfs module to a share you also have to explicit add acl_xattr , that's what i do when i want to add another module and keep acl_xattr on the same share, if i'm not doing right way  someone correct me .

I am already have 'vfs objects = zfsacl' set for my ZFS shares so
acl_xattr does not help at all.  acl_xattr adds two more entries to the
Security Permissions list: CREATOR OWNER and CREATOR GROUP.  With out
acl_xattr I have only: root, wheel and Everyone.

If seems full_audit/audit vfs works with acl_xattr and do not handle
zfsacl, or it may be the other way around of course.