[Samba] samba configuration

Ivan Rojas ivan.rojas31 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 01:33:16 UTC 2018

How can I get all the users who deleted the files and folders in the
recycling folder, I have configured it and I delete folders with different
users of the active directory but it only comes from a user, I send the
complete configuration so that they can help.

----
# Global parameters
[global]
        workgroup = SOPORTE
        realm = SOPORTE.LOCAL
        netbios name = ADSSERVER
        server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc, drepl,
winbindd, ntp_signd, kcc, dnsupdate
        idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes
        winbind enum users = yes
        winbind enum groups = yes

[netlogon]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/soporte.local/scripts
        read only = No

[sysvol]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol
        read only = No
[sistemas]
        path = /opt/sistemas
        read only = no
        force directory mode = 770
        force create mode = 660
        create mask = 0770
        directory mask = 0770
# Papelera de reciclaje
        vfs objects = recycle full_audit
        recycle:repository = /opt/recycle/recycle_sistemas/%u/%m
        recycle:versions = Yes
        recycle:keeptree = Yes
        recycle:touch = yes

[RECYCLE BIN]
        comment = Papelera de reciclaje
        path = /opt/recycle
        public = yes
        writable = yes
        admin users = SOPORTE\administrator
        write list = SOPORTE\administrator
        browseable = yes

------

root at adsserver:/opt/recycle/recycle_sistemas# ll
total 12
drwx------ 3 SOPORTE\cmiranda users 4096 ago  4 19:13 ./
drwxrwxr-x 3 root             users 4096 ago  4 19:13 ../
drwx------ 3 SOPORTE\cmiranda users 4096 ago  4 19:13 SOPORTE\cmiranda/