[Samba] Louis' Debian install notes

Robert Wooden bob at donelsontrophy.com
Thu Aug 2 15:53:37 UTC 2018

Louis,

Prior to your move over to github I had found a text file of your notes
about installing your Samba4 packages on Debian. Basically it was notes
about install the required programs from Debian repos and add my (Louis')
repository and now install latest samba packages.

Yes, I see notes floating around about install onto Ubuntu 18.04LTS but, I
am looking for those older Debian notes you use to have "out there"
somewhere.

Did they get lost in the move? Or have I simply overlooked them on the
github site?

Thank you.

Bob Wooden