[Samba] SAMBA 4 as Active Direcotry and Hyper-V

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Aug 2 14:24:00 UTC 2018

Ok, what  you use is your choice. It's what you preffer.

Few other questions then.
If connect from you pc to the hyper-v console, it this logged in the windows event log?

Can you telnet to the hyper-v console port?

Somehere there is something logged. I need that.
Start with  increase the samba logs and checking the windows event logs.

Greetz,

Louis