[Samba] Louis; re:your repo and Ubuntu 18.04

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Aug 1 09:18:28 UTC 2018

Ahhh. Also an "oldie" then. :-)
+1  :-))

I started with debian in 1999.
Tried all the top distros and i always went back to Debian. I was a debian potato starter.

And :)) same here, i've also have some broken hardware.
I swapped the raidcontroller and the harddisk, boot, change the ETH mac adresses.
Reboot and done running again, happend on my old nt4 PDC.
And something the same with a hosting server, hardward died, Debian Died due to corrupted files.
Mounted the old filesystem, synced it to the new disk, including the errors,
then I did a new install OVER the existing os and files, them reboot and up again.

I really like Debian..  :-))

I do like Ubuntu mate 18.04 also as desktop, im using that now at home to test out if im able to remove my win10 pc.
Probely still need w10 for my gaming, but i HATE the crappy windows updates, imo very low quality lately.

@Thomas, Good to know you know Asterisk, i might have some questions about Asterisk in the future.  ;-)

Greetz,

Louis