[Samba] re: access domain via ldap failed

Ryan ryanyang51 at 163.com
Sat Apr 28 08:38:38 UTC 2018

Er..Actrually I don't use any windows as DC. Windows computer just the domain member for me. I've seen a similar thread https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2017-July/209728.html. I want to build a domain only using samba in linux as the DC. It's a new domain and my first DC.
I'd like to believe it is not a samba problem. After all, it occurs in 4.7.x and 4.8.x, a such large range.
Situation is that, I can get rpms and install them successfully. But function not well. My thought is, firstly confrim my config options during build process are right for a AD DC. Secondly, see if there is any wrong about the configuration after install. But all my configuration is the same as it for 4.5.x. Have no idea to figure it out...