[Samba] cannot set share permissions

Klaus Hartnegg hartnegg at gmx.de
Thu Apr 26 15:23:44 UTC 2018

Reposting this because there was no reaction.

Is it normal that share permissions cannot be set on an AD-DC?
Computer Management of Win7 connects to the DC, but aborts when I click
on "shares".

The shares are accessible, and I can set ACLs in the file system, just
not the share permissions. Is the default that everybody has full
access? Then maybe I just don't need it anyway.