[Samba] administrator's unix attributes is missing

adam_xu at adagene.com.cn adam_xu at adagene.com.cn
Fri Apr 20 07:48:43 UTC 2018

Hello, everyone. I have set up a new samba AD DC in my experimental environment. Version 4.7.7 of sernet samba. Everything is Ok. and I set some user's unix attributes in a windows client wia RSAT. every user can be got in a linux domain member via "getent passwd", but the user administrator who has been set unix attributes can not be got in that linux domain member.
        here is the smb.conf file of the domain member. domain member's samba version is 4.6.2 in centos7.4.

[global]
        security = ADS
        workgroup = NTBAOBEI
        realm = NTBAOBEI.com

        log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
        log level = 3 passdb:5 auth:5 winbind:5

        idmap config * : backend = tdb
        idmap config * : range = 3000-7999
        idmap config NTBAOBEI:backend = ad
        idmap config NTBAOBEI:schema_mode = rfc2307
        idmap config NTBAOBEI:range = 10000-999999

        idmap config NTBAOBEI : unix_nss_info = yes
        winbind use default domain = Yes
        winbind enum users = Yes
        winbind enum groups = Yes
        winbind offline logon = yes
        winbind refresh tickets = yes
        access based share enum = yes
        hide unreadable = yes

        load printers = no
        vfs objects = acl_xattr
        map acl inherit = yes
        store dos attributes = yes

[users]
        path = /srv/samba/users/
        read only = no

[profiles]
        path = /srv/samba/profiles/
        read only = no

Has anyone got the same problem like this?

yours Adam