[Samba] access domain via ldap failed

Ryan ryanyang51 at 163.com
Thu Apr 19 17:03:40 UTC 2018

So bath samba 4.7.6 and 4.8.0 hava this problem. Can it be comfirmed to be a bug? If so, it seems to be an important issue that should be resolved as an important function of a DC.
Up to now I only have samba 4.5.x that work normal. But 4.5.x won't have new version any more. While I want to keep my samba to be the newest security version. Hope this problem get resolved soon.
Thanks for your help
RyanYang