[Samba] Samba 4.6.2 idmap error testparm -v

Periko Support pheriko.support at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 17:26:09 UTC 2018

Sorry, Im using gmail web interface.

[global]
        workgroup = MYDOMAIN
        server string = PDC Domain Controller
        netbios name = PDC-SRV
        hosts allow = 192.168.1. 192.168.2. 127.
        interfaces = enp3s0 lo0
        bind interfaces only = Yes
        hosts deny = 0.0.0.0
        smb ports = 139 445
        remote announce = 192.168.1.255
        lanman auth = Yes
        client lanman auth = Yes
        security=USER
        server max protocol=NT1
        server min protocol=CORE
        allow trusted domains = No
        socket options = IPTOS_LOWDELAY TCP_NODELAY
        encrypt passwords = yes
        passdb backend = ldapsam:ldap://127.0.0.1/
        pam password change= Yes
        passwd program = /usr/bin/passwd %u
        passwd chat = *New*UNIX*password* %nn
*ReType*new*UNIX*password* %nn *
passwd:*all*authentication*tokens*updated*successfully*
        unix password sync = Yes

# Log options
        log level = 1
        log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
        max log size = 2048
        name resolve order = wins bcast hosts lmhost
        time server = No
        use sendfile = yes

# Dos-Attribute
        map hidden = No
        map system = No
        map archive = No
        map read only = No
        store dos attributes = Yes
        Map to Guest = Bad User

        load printers = No
        printcap name =
        cups options =
        show add printer wizard = No
        add user script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-useradd -m %u
        delete user script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-userdel %u
        add group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupadd -p %g
        delete group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupdel %g
        add user to group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupmod -m %u %g
        delete user from group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupmod -x %u %g
        set primary group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-usermod -g %g %u
        add machine script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-useradd -w %u

       ldap ssl = off
        ldap passwd sync = Yes
        ldap suffix = dc=MYDOMAIN,dc=com
        ldap machine suffix = ou=Computers
        ldap user suffix = ou=Users
        ldap group suffix = ou=Groups
        ldap idmap suffix = ou=Idmap
        ldap admin dn = cn=root,dc=MYDOMAIN,dc=com

# logon options
        logon script =
        logon path =
        logon path =