[Samba] Operation Not Supported error for GETXATTR when VFS plugin "nfs4acl_xattr" is used

Akash Jain akash.jain110683 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 17:41:16 UTC 2018

Hi Ralph

Thanks a lot. With xattr_tdb I could at least list the files getting rid of
access denied error.

I still do not see the exactly mapped ACEs in the Security Descriptor of a
file in Windows Explorer but I will debug that little further and then come
back with questions.
I see only 1 entry of Everyone on Windows client side if there are added
ACEs using nfs4_setfacl.
Let me know if that works for you as expected.

Thanks
Akash