[Samba] Unable to rejoin domain, LDAP error 50

kylo at kimpa.pl kylo at kimpa.pl
Sun Apr 8 15:04:02 UTC 2018

W dniu 2018-04-08 14:06, Rowland Penny via samba napisał(a):
> On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 13:34:52 +0200
> Kris via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:
>
>> W dniu 2018-04-08 12:49, Rowland Penny via samba napisał(a):

>> > Have you got python-ldb installed ?
>> > I think it is called pyldb on Centos.
>> >
>> > Rowland
>>
>> I do now. One step further, but now:
>> "Traceback (most recent call last):
>>    File "./samba_upgradeprovision", line 37, in <module>
>>      import samba
>> ImportError: No module named samba
>>
>> I hope it's the last problem...
>>
>> Regards,
>> Kris
>>

> AH, light dawns ;-)
>
> Your python doesn't know where all the python modules are, investigate
> on how to set 'PYTHONPATH' on Centos.
>
> Rowland

That did the trick. Thank you.
But unfortunately...

[root at dc bin]# ./samba_upgradeprovision --realm=DOMAIN.NET.PL -U
Administrator
Found 5 domain controllers. For the moment upgradeprovision is not able
to handle an upgrade on a domain with more than one DC. Please demote
the other DC(s) before upgrading
Sanity checks for the upgrade have failed. Check the messages and
correct the errors before rerunning upgradeprovision

Is there any other way to increase KVNO, or I should try with demote and
rejoin the main DC (with FSMO roles transter)?

Regards,
Kris