[Samba] FW: LDAP getent issues

Praveen Ghimire PGhimire at sundata.com.au
Sun Apr 8 08:35:24 UTC 2018

Hi Rowland,

Let me start my apologizing about the missed email, must have not seen it.

We are migrating to an AD domain , the first step was to migrate PDC to LDAP.

So to get around the bug, do we need to create the user in both PDC in LDAP and also as a local user in the member server with the same password? As the member server is set to look for files then winbind, this should work?

Regards,

Praveen Ghimire