[Samba] Trust relationship between workstation & server

Anantha Raghava raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
Wed Apr 4 16:50:47 UTC 2018

Hi,

On Windows 7 or 10 Domain Members facing I am a issue that is when
logging into Domain, an error "Trust relationship between this
Workstation & Server failed". I have remove the PC from the Domain and
rejoin to Domain to clear this problem.

I have even seen that Microsoft Document also recommends the same
remedy, but becomes a major issue in a large setup. I read somewhere
that this error pops up when the computer account password gets reset
when the member computer is turned off or not reachable. Resetting the
computer account also does not work in this case, and we have blocked
the PowerShell in Windows Member PCs.

Is there a remedy for this?

--

Thanks & Regards,