[Samba] Unable to rejoin domain, LDAP error 50

Krzysztof Paszkowski kylo at kimpa.pl
Tue Apr 3 15:36:35 UTC 2018

I'm sorry, you're absolutely right. I'm not sure why I didn't follow your hint. My fault.

Now, it seems I have exactly the same output as you:

[root at dc private]# net rpc rights list accounts -U Administrator
Enter Administrator's password:
BUILTIN\Print Operators
SeLoadDriverPrivilege
SeShutdownPrivilege
SeInteractiveLogonRight

BUILTIN\Account Operators
SeInteractiveLogonRight

BUILTIN\Backup Operators
SeBackupPrivilege
SeRestorePrivilege
SeShutdownPrivilege
SeInteractiveLogonRight

BUILTIN\Administrators
SeSecurityPrivilege
SeBackupPrivilege
SeRestorePrivilege
SeSystemtimePrivilege
SeShutdownPrivilege
SeRemoteShutdownPrivilege
SeTakeOwnershipPrivilege
SeDebugPrivilege
SeSystemEnvironmentPrivilege
SeSystemProfilePrivilege
SeProfileSingleProcessPrivilege
SeIncreaseBasePriorityPrivilege
SeLoadDriverPrivilege
SeCreatePagefilePrivilege
SeIncreaseQuotaPrivilege
SeChangeNotifyPrivilege
SeUndockPrivilege
SeManageVolumePrivilege
SeImpersonatePrivilege
SeCreateGlobalPrivilege
SeEnableDelegationPrivilege
SeInteractiveLogonRight
SeNetworkLogonRight
SeRemoteInteractiveLogonRight

BUILTIN\Server Operators
SeBackupPrivilege
SeSystemtimePrivilege
SeRemoteShutdownPrivilege
SeRestorePrivilege
SeShutdownPrivilege
SeInteractiveLogonRight

BUILTIN\Pre-Windows 2000 Compatible Access
SeRemoteInteractiveLogonRight
SeChangeNotifyPrivilege

What can be the reason of DC joining failure?

Keytab. My is /usr/local/samba/private/secrets.keytab - it is created during domain joining. I'm now aware hot to create it by myself. I saw utils like: kutils, kadmin and ktpass (in Windows). Can this be done easier?

Regards,
Kris