[Samba] Share users across domains
walk2sun at arcor.de
Mon Apr 2 16:46:19 UTC 2018
despite all the things we have heared now about AD, let us talk about your
> I need LDAP for other uses, how could I have samba4 and ldap
> without having 2 bases?
I do not understand your question? I can guess something:
1. You have one central ldap store
2. you need a new claasic samba domain called: Administrative
3. your Students and your Administrative should use same ldap backend
4. Students domain sould trust Administrative domain
5. Administrative domain should not trust Students domain
Is this what you want?
More information about the samba