[Samba] Samba Domain server authentication

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 11:48:55 UTC 2018

Is this something that used to work but no longer does?

What are the results of "net rpc testjoin" command on the samba server?

Is the domain controller also samba?

What does "wbinfo -u" command show on the samba server?    On my servers
shows "DOMAINNAME\eachuser" but that is with  "winbind trusted domains
only = No" and "winbind use default domain = No" set in smb.conf.

Does "getent passwd" shows domain users?