[Samba] Samba 4.7.0 replication issue: failed get spanning tree edges

Arthur Ramsey arthur_ramsey at mediture.com
Thu Sep 28 22:05:47 UTC 2017

I think there were some conflicts between the DCs that got resolved
badly after the upgrade.  There were no orphaned backlinks though. I
looked at a backup of the ldb files to confirm.

Thanks,
Arthur

On 09/28/2017 04:21 PM, Garming Sam wrote:
> Did you check that these groups were actually consistent before you
> upgraded (have you got a backup to look at the old groups)? The
> consistency checking definitely got stricter in 4.7, but there may
> still be a bug here.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Garming

This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete this e-mail and any attachments, notify the sender immediately, and notify the Mediture Privacy Officer at privacyofficer at mediture.com.