[Samba] Samba 4.7.0 replication issue: failed get spanning tree edges
arthur_ramsey at mediture.com
Thu Sep 28 21:02:31 UTC 2017
I fixed this with the following process.
1. Identify affected groups with "samba-tool dbcheck --cross-ncs",
which reports errors like "ERROR: orphaned backlink attribute
2. Create new group
3. Execute "perl ad_clone_group.pl 'Foobar_Group' ''New_Group" to copy
members from broken group to new group: https://pastebin.com/6L8NZPRC
4. Delete bad group
5. Rename new group to name of bad group
6. Expunge tombstone with "samba-tool domain tombstones expunge
7. Check with "samba-tool dbcheck --cross-ncs --fix" again
This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete this e-mail and any attachments, notify the sender immediately, and notify the Mediture Privacy Officer at privacyofficer at mediture.com.
More information about the samba