[Samba] Fedora 27 rawhide, samba needs a restart to launch krb5kdc

LinforPros IT Solutions linforpros at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 19:02:43 UTC 2017

On Tue, 26 Sep 2017 20:19:03 +0200
Marc Muehlfeld <mmuehlfeld at samba.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As you said: It's Fedora 27 _rawhide_. You should report a bug:
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/
> Please don't forget to attach logs, etc.

Ok, I just opened a bug over there. But in the meantime found out that:

Systemctl status samba.service shows the following as well:

feddc samba[658]:   task_server_terminate: [KDC: no network interfaces
configured]

It seems to correspond to samba/source4/kdc/kdc-service-mit.c

/* Load interfaces for kpasswd */
	load_interface_list(task, task->lp_ctx, &ifaces);
	if (iface_list_count(ifaces) == 0) {
		task_server_terminate(task,
				      "KDC: no network interfaces
configured", false);