[Samba] Domain member server: user access

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Mon Sep 25 14:35:32 UTC 2017

Am 2017-09-25 um 16:24 schrieb L.P.H. van Belle via samba:
> Hai Stefan,
>
> Can you try the following.
> Reboot the server, then reboot the pc, then login with the not working user.
> When/If that works, then login and login with the other users try then.

not now, users *work* right now! ;-)

> And, i bet you checked it, but must ask, time in sync?

sure, checked that

-

Recreating the user on the DC made this work now on DM:

# smbclient -L main -Ukamleitnerl%Le26xxx
OS=[Windows 6.1] Server=[Samba 4.6.8]

	Sharename       Type      Comment
	---------       ----      -------
	Daten           Disk      Daten
	Scans_Plotter   Disk      Scans vom Plotter
	IPC$            IPC       IPC Service (Samba 4.6.8)

I am waiting for an OK from the admin there, he checks if shares get
connected now on the PC. Right now they have maintenance of their
firewall ... takes some time.

--

I don't like those

../source3/auth/auth_generic.c:172(auth3_generate_session_info_pac)
  Failed to map kerberos pac to server info (NT_STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL)

they are in several logfiles for other PCs as well (but samba-shares work)