[Samba] How to build samba-4.6.7 with static linked option?

13370320852 13370320852 at 163.com
Mon Sep 25 07:22:12 UTC 2017

Hi! everyone!
I am a student from China,my name is Aloha Jack! This is the first time I send a message to the mail lists !
Haha!
When I get the sources from the website,I configure with this options below:
./configure \
--builtin-libraries=replace,smbtorture,smbpasswd,pdbedit,smbd/smbd,nmbd/nmbd \
--without-ldap \
--without-ads \
--disable-cups \
--disable-iprint \
--bundled-libraries=ALL \
--with-static-modules=ALL \
--without-acl-support \
--without-ad-dc \
--build=arm-linux \
--target=arm-linux \
--prefix=$RUNTIME_DIR \
--sysconfdir=$RUNTIME_DIR/etc                  \
--localstatedir=$RUNTIME_DIR/var               \
--with-logfilebase=$RUNTIME_DIR/var/log \
--with-lockdir=$RUNTIME_DIR/var/lock \
--with-piddir=$RUNTIME_DIR/var/lock \
--with-privatedir=$RUNTIME_DIR/etc/samba \
--with-configdir=$RUNTIME_DIR/etc/samba \
--with-cachedir=$RUNTIME_DIR/cache  \
--with-pammodulesdir=$RUNTIME_DIR/lib/security \
--enable-fhs                       \
--without-systemd

it can configure successfully and build successfully,but I can not get a static linked smbd or nmbd and etc!when I  executive the command file,it reply the information:

pi at raspberrypi:~/Downloads/samba-4.6.7 $ file /data/data/com.chainedbox.storage/files/sambaback/sbin/smbd
/data/data/com.chainedbox.storage/files/samba/sbin/smbd: ELF 32-bit LSB shared object, ARM, EABI5 version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, interpreter /lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3, for GNU/Linux 3.2.0, BuildID[sha1]=5479a8a2b6d0f0eee4cc823215d72d11e6ac76db, not stripped

Although it can work successfuly,but I want a static linked smbd ,nmbd ,smbpasswd and pdbedit and some modules else! Is anyone build a static linked samba ?Or which options can I use to configure the project? please help me!!!Thanks!