[Samba] samba 4 ad member - idmap = ad for machine accounts

Kacper Wirski k.wirski at babkamedica.pl
Mon Sep 18 14:59:59 UTC 2017

	It's centos 7, no local users except root, all system users have UID <100,
and system is used ONLY for samba, as file server for windows machines, and
never will never be used for anythin else, that's why I said it works for
me.

	I read wiki thoroughly, so I know about RID drawbacks, that's why I wanted
to get idmap - AD to work not just for "users" (which works perfectly btw),
but for "machines" too in those few odd scenarios...

	I'll try to to setup share the way was described in previous mail and see
where it gets me.

	Thank You for Your input/comments.