[Samba] Fwd: Support for Samba

Harsh Kukreja h.kukreja at ium.edu.na
Tue Sep 12 12:43:44 UTC 2017

Hi

We are running the latest 4.6.7 Sernet samba packages on a Ubuntu 12.02 LTS
servers with one PDC and 05 RODC's located at the branches. The sysvol
replication is working fine from the PDC to the RODC's but the RODC's are
failing to login the local clients when the link between the branch and the
Main campus is offline. The branch computers and users are added into the
Allowed Password Replication Group and I have manually replicated the user
and computer into the RODC with the samba-tool rodc preload command but
when I login into the WIN 7 client PC it fails to logon with an error "THE
PARAMETER IS INCORRECT"

Can anyone help to find out the solution to fix this issue.

Thanks n Regards

*Harsh Kukreja *Systems Administrator
*International University of Namibia *Tel: 061-4336000 - E-mail: h.kukreja
@ium.edu.na - Web:
*http://www.ium.edu.na <http://www.ium.edu.na/>*Private Bag
14005,Bachbrech. 21-31 Hercules Street, Dorado Park, Windhoek, NAMIBIA