[Samba] AD-DC configuration backup

Anantha Raghava raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
Tue Sep 12 02:11:29 UTC 2017

Hi,

Samba-AD-DC is working great for us here. All integration working as
expected.

However one small issue. We attempted to use "samba_backup" script to
backup the configuration data. It works fine. However, when we set it as
a cronjob, the cron triggers at the given time during the day, but the
samba_backup script fails to execute. No logs either.

All other cronjobs, like rsync for Group Policies are all working fine,
but this one fails although the cron is triggered.

The OS : CentOS 7.3 (buld 1611)

Any suggestions?

--

Thanks & Regards,