[Samba] Antwort: Antwort: Re: Windows 10 and Java Applications on a samba share

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Fri Sep 8 08:14:51 UTC 2017

On Fri, 8 Sep 2017 09:42:48 +0200
Nils Wieseloh via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> so no one has any idea what causes this problem? :-(
>
> Nils

I think you would have had a reply by now if anybody knew how to fix
your problem :-(

I am not entirely sure that this is a Samba problem anyway, you posted:

This behaviour also happens on a WIndows 2012 R2 Server System.

So if it happens on Samba AND Windows, you could be looking at it from
the wrong end, it could be a windows client problem.

Personally, I think anybody who runs a java application in a long
running way, is one brick short of a full load ;-)

I used to work at a place that used java in a parts look up system,
after every windows update that included java, I had to go around and
back out the java update because it broke the parts look up system.

Rowland