[Samba] BUILTIN\Administrators - failed to call wbcSidToUid: WBC_ERR_DOMAIN_NOT_FOUND

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Sep 6 14:19:05 UTC 2017

I do think its a classic upgrade from 3.x to 4.x that causes this.
And the samba 3 was a samba with smbldap-tools
or configured with something like : net groupmap add ntgroup="Domain Admins" unixgroup=domadm rid=512 type=d
( as shown here https://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/groupmapping.html )