[Samba] BUILTIN\Administrators - failed to call wbcSidToUid: WBC_ERR_DOMAIN_NOT_FOUND

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Sep 5 12:45:02 UTC 2017

Rowland,

Are (one) these not an option for him to correct this?

      --allocate-uid                                 Get a new UID out of idmap
      --allocate-gid                                 Get a new GID out of idmap
      --set-uid-mapping=UID,SID                      Create or modify uid to sid mapping in idmap
      --set-gid-mapping=GID,SID                      Create or modify gid to sid mapping in idmap
      --remove-uid-mapping=UID,SID                   Remove uid to sid mapping in idmap
      --remove-gid-mapping=GID,SID                   Remove gid to sid mapping in idmap
      --sids-to-unix-ids=Sid-List                    Translate SIDs to Unix IDs
      --unix-ids-to-sids=ID-List (u<num> g<num>)     Translate Unix IDs to SIDs

Greetz,

Louis